Monday, June 11, 2007

One tiny stitch at a time.


Hi, I am up early for work this morning. Why is it when you have a few days off (4) that you think you are going to accomplish so much? I have done bugger all apart from housework.

I did manage to get within minutes of finishing the hand quilting on my 'Leanne's House' BOM. I am so excited. It looks great if I do say so myself. So hopelfully sometime this week I will get the binding on and a label for the back. I have so enjoyed making this one. The best instructions ever.

Then once this is done I will move onto another UFO. I am about 2/3 of the way through quilting a large quilt made from wuthering heights fabric.

Here is a pic of the new cupboard for my bedroom. I have a better pic but I can't figure out how to get it up the right way. This techno stuff gets me every time. lol
Sorry this pic is a little blurry...had 13 yo daughter Lauren take the photo.
After investigating as to why every photo was blurry, it was discovered that her lens was "grubby". LOL
Til' next time. Kristyx

2 comments:

May Britt said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You came up with no reply so I have to answer you back here. Please change that so all others can reply you.
Love your Leannes House. I am so glad I started over with this BOM. You have beutiful colours in yours. Perhaps I should try to quilt it with pearl cotton too. It looked really nice.

Sarah said...

Looks good Kristy!!