Sunday, July 22, 2007

I have been tagged!










Hi,





It seems like forever since I have had time to post. Where does all the time go??


I have finally completed all the stitcheries for Ruth's quilt. I am using red & green fabrics as you can see in the pic.


Today we took the children to the snow. It was Ebony's first time to the snow. We had a blast. We went to Ben Lomond which had a good covering of snow. It was a gorgeous sunny day so apart from the snow it really wasn't that cold.











I have been tagged by the lovely Sandra from foothills fabric and threads. http://foothillsfabricandthreads.typepad.com/





Could somebody please tell me how to add a link without showing the http addy, just the name of the link. This techno stuff gets me every time. ok, here goes my seven random things:





1. I did an apprenticeship as an electrician when I left high school.





2. I have 3 children ages 13, 11 & 7.





3. I have had brain surgery twice. (everything is cool now!)





4. I am left handed.





5.When I got my license my first mode of transport was a motorbike.





6. My fave dessert is cheesecake.





7. I am petrified of snakes.





Ok. on my next post I will tag 7 others. Hopefully in the meantime I will learn how to link properly!!


Rules for the tag are each blogger should list 7 random facts about themselves and list these rules for the tag. Next tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Leave a comment for each of the tagged on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged and to visit your blog for the rules.

5 comments:

Nicky said...

hey Kristy,
when you write your post, highlight a word to link- eg "foothills", I then copy the address of the place i want to link through another tab, then if you click the world 'link' looking button in the toolbar of where you are writing your post (its next to the button you use to change text colours) click on it, then paste the address into the pop up you get. Hope that works, let me know if you need another clearer explanation!
Looks like you had a great time in the snow!

welsh penny said...

knock knock, any one home?. We are now nearly into November and no new posts since July!!! I expect a few pictures of the birthday pressies this week

Lynda said...

Happy Birthday Kristy - hope today's been wonderful.

Looking forward to next week.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

welsh penny said...

Well...Well...Well!! This is the lady that wants to go to the Melbourne Quilt show in November?? But what has she been doing for 2 years!! Where the bloody hell are you?? Gail