Thursday, May 24, 2007

cold. cold. cold.




Hi All,


It is soooooooo cold and blustery here at the moment. Perfect sewing weather.


I have caught Sarah's flu. Thanks Sarah.. LOL. Good excuse to have a few days off work to get stuck into needle and thread. I am back to working on my own stuff now that I have finished Sarah's birthday goodies.


The bag was from a Country Threads mag from a while ago. I have used predominately Poetry Collection fabrics. My fave ATM.


The doll "Patience" is from an "up in Annies room" pattern.
I have spent most of the day with a hanky in one hand and quilt and thread in the other. I am back to working on my Leanne's House BOM quilt. I am about 3/4 of the way through hand quilting. I will post a pic tomorrow when eldest daughter returns from camp to take a pic for me. She is the photographer of the family.
Have a cosy night.
Kristyx

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry Kristy :( I hope you are feeling better soon ;)
Thanx for the pressies, I just LOVE them!!!
Luv Sarah XXX

De said...

Sarah's presents are fantastic!

Hope you are feeling better by now!

Carmen said...

your bag is very pretty !!!